Wealth Dynamics Limited (‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under Company Register Number 07895806 and with its registered office at 141-145 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3AR.
This notice describes how Wealth Dynamix (WDX) fulfils its obligations under applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) effective from 25 May 2018.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in newsletter, partnership or enquiry forms on our website www.wealth-dynamix.com viz. Name, email, phone numbers, job title, organisation name.
- Information such as your name, email, job title, organisation name, dietary preferences shared with us by our marketing event partners or when you forward our hosted event invites to other delegates and they RSVP.
- Your name, email, phone numbers, job title, organisation name as shared by youthrough business cards, direct mail, telephonic or in-person contact.
- We may also collect and process personal data which is publicly available by a third party such as held on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- When you access our website www.wealth-dynamix.com, details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access).
We may also ask you for information when you contact us for any enquiries, product demos, partnership information or other business interests. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
When someone visits www.wealth-dynamix.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics and Click Dimensions, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, analytics or for our own commercial purposes.
This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Where we store your personal data
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff. All our staff and third parties, whenever we hire them to provide support services, are required to observe our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
Why we require this data
We require and collect the personal information about you:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such direct marketing purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or to manage our relationship with you and communicate.
- To meet our on-going regulatory and compliance obligations, including in relation to recording and monitoring communications, disclosures to tax authorities, financial service regulators and other regulatory and governmental bodies, and investigating or preventing crime;
- To undertake transactional and statistical analysis, and related research
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or mobile device). We may use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services of
the Wealth Dynamix (WDX) which may be of interest to you and where you have provided
consent we may contact you about these by post, telephone, email or text message.