Research Report: Empowering the Relationship Manager – Their Role in the Future of Wealth Management in Asia
Economic growth in Asia has been robust for the past two decades, and its wealth management market is likely to outpace other regions in the world, for the foreseeable future.
Ground-breaking new research by Hubbis, in partnership with Wealth Dynamix, features the views and observations of 175 wealth management specialists in Asia.
An industry first, this report examines the evolving role of the relationship manager, as wealth management firms of all types and sizes compete to serve the buoyant HNW and UHNW markets in the coming decade. It also investigates the role of technology as an enabler, supporting wealth managers in their quest to deliver more satisfying and profitable outcomes for both relationship managers and clients.
This new research report delivers in-depth insights into:
– The wealth management growth opportunity in Asia
– The competitive environment for wealth management providers in Asia
– The future challenges and opportunities for the relationship manager
– The adoption of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions in Asia
– The future role of the relationship manager: refining, enhancing and empowering
Download the research report to discover how relationship managers must evolve, and how wealth management executives can equip them to succeed amid a backdrop of increased competition and unprecedented change.
Complete the form to download the report