– Launches WDX USA, securing first client and office in Miami
– Welcomes 3 more of the UK’s largest Wealth Managers to the WDX ONE Client Management platform
– Builds on success with 2 additional major clients achieving live operation
The wealth management industry’s long overdue march into the digital century is underway and gaining momentum. Forward thinking firms have begun to grasp the necessity and opportunity offered by the deployment of effective digital client management technology to enable improvement in both internal and external user experiences whilst driving compliance, best practice, oversight and better client outcomes.
In line with these industry changes, WDX is delighted to announce agreements have been concluded and projects have started with three more major UK wealth managers. The WDX ONE platform has been selected by Rathbones Investment Management to support the firm’s continued business growth and digital evolution as well as by LGT Vestra and Brooks Macdonald. All three firms will use WDX ONE as a basis to develop their own innovative digital onboarding, business intelligence and client experiences.
WDX is now live or being deployed in 10 of the UK’s top 25 wealth managers and several more boutiques in the UK and Europe.
Andrew Butcher, COO of Rathbones Investment Management, says, “WDX have clearly demonstrated a level of expertise and a track record of delivering CRM and client onboarding technology to the wealth management industry. We look forward to working with them as Rathbones takes a leading role in adapting to technological evolution and continues to grow as a business”.
WDX also announces that it is to build on its solid growth and expand into the US market. WDX’s award-winning client management solution, WDX ONE, has proven invaluable to the UK wealth management and financial services community looking for digital transformation and compliance in the post-RDR landscape. With just two years until planned new fiduciary rules are implemented in the United States, WDX’s expertise and proven solutions will be crucial for firms preparing their businesses and propositions for both new regulations and the necessary improvements required to digitally transform client relationship management and user experience.
The firm has secured its first US client, having been appointed by private and commercial bank, Banco Sabadell Miami. Initially working from the United States, the team will integrate the WDX functionality into the expanding business’s core banking platform, Temenos T24.
The announcement follows a series of client successes for WDX in the UK in the last quarter of 2016 alone, which includes the go live of Quilter Cheviot and Brown Shipley that underscore the success of its WDX ONE platform.
Gary Linieres, CEO of Wealth Dynamix, says, “WDX has spent the last four years working with some of the most renowned names within the UK’s wealth and investment management market. We are delighted to be helping these firms to maximise their potential with a digital client management solution that enables them to embrace evolving client expectations in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Traditionally, practitioners have used a range of siloed applications, spreadsheets and paper forms to fulfil client management and onboarding needs. The integrated and flexible nature of WDX ONE is proving invaluable in driving efficiencies on multiple levels whether delivered on premise or in the Cloud. WDX has established itself as the market leader in digital client management and onboarding and we are delighted to be winning significant new clients and taking our technology to new jurisdictions.”
Building on WDX’s renowned digital CRM capability, the WDX ONE platform is a single solution that facilitates the practices and functionality that are essential for effective client management:
- Client Acquisition: Supports effective relationship management with existing prospects and the discovery of new prospects through advanced targeted marketing and event management.
- Digital Onboarding: Enables internal and external users and intermediaries to self-serve the onboarding process, with time and cost efficiencies.
- CRM and Suitability: A highly configurable onboarding, client management, suitability, marketing and operations solution.
- Business Intelligence: A pre-configured data-warehouse, management information suite and a set of dashboards designed to highlight trends and provide firms with valuable insight.
- Digital Engagement: Access to WDX ONE anywhere, whether in the office, on the road or sat with a client and give clients and intermediaries access to important data to drive digital engagement
The solution is built around clients’ needs, with components selected in line with their requirements and objectives. Delivered through Microsoft Dynamics 365 online or on premise, WDX ONE applies refined delivery and embedding methodology to seamlessly and efficiently integrate into clients’ own infrastructure, from corporate websites, ID&V/AML* sanctions and risk profiling through to back office systems, service providers and document management.
* Identify and verify/Anti money laundering